One of the services provided by our firm is a Solicitor Support Service.
Ian Ferguson is a Director of the Legal Defence Union. He deals mainly with complaints arising from Conveyancing and Chamber work. Ian has been providing LDU advice since 1997 and has acted in a large variety of different cases.
These are the services he covers :-
- Advice under the LDU Advice Helpline. To use this service please contact Professor David O’Donnell on 01356 648480. You can ask for a named LDU advisor to be appointed.
- Defence at Disciplinary Proceedings including:-
- Service Complaints by the SLCC
- Conduct Complaints by the Law Society of Scotland
- Guarantee Fund Committee appearances
- SSDT proceedings
Ian also acts for non LDU cases on a private fee paying basis.
Donald Reid is a recognised expert witness listed in the Law Society of Scotland’s approved Directory of Expert Witnesses relative to professional negligence claims. He appears in Court for Pursuers and Defenders. He is consulted regularly to give formal or informal opinions in his field covering Commercial and Domestic Conveyancing, Security work and property related Company work. Donald is also an accredited mediator.
These are the services he covers:-
- Expert witness appearance
- Opinion Work
- Formal Opinions
- Informal Opinions
- Arbitration and Mediation
It is a lonely place at the wrong end of a complaint-we can help.
Donald Reid email@example.com
Ian Ferguson firstname.lastname@example.org
0141 552 3422